  From: Martin Westbeek
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Dubbing dispensers

  Ok, nice topic.
  Here is my shot at a better mousetrap: my favorite dubbing dispenser.
  It's sawn out of channel plates, which are polyacrylate plates used for
transparent roofs over terraces and such.
  They are double walled plates with ribs dividing the plate into channels. The
plate is 0.25" thick and the channels are 0,4" wide.
  Just saw the plate (they come in 40" x 40") to size (my dispensers are about
5" x 4") and voila.
  Each of those channels packs the same amount of dubbing as one of the
compartments in the compartment boxes we all know.
  IMO the perfect box for traveling fly tiers.
  Mart