From: Martin Westbeek <martinwestb...@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Vises
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 6:01 PM

The Vosseler is a great example of the fact that a
vise is highly personal. Some like it; I did not care for at all.

Two pair of jaws... why? No weight in the base, but
a suction cup instead, which just does not work on many surfaces,
and results in an extremely wobbly vise. Well, *that* really
sucks ;-)
Mart