I have eight nice sets of flies in! Let's start our New Year by being close to time with swaps, myself included.

1 Peggy B -Tups Indispensable
2 Neville Gosling-Arrived from across the pond!
3 George Vincent-drop
4 Michael Bliss- Light Cahill Arrived
5 Robert Laubengayer - BWO - Arrived
6 Hans Weilenmann -Mail 12/15 not arrived
7 Dan Gober
8 Alan Di Somma-Arrived
9 Mark Romero-Conover - Arrived
10 Curtiss Watts Size 16 Quill Gordons Arrived
11 Martin Westbeek-March Brown variant - Arrived.

12 Jim Hodson -drop

This is the final list, Flies due December 31: Mail to Peggy Brenner,
266 N River Rd, Milford, NH 03055  and include a return envelope and
postage.  Many thanks for taking part.

Peggy B