Iain,

I finally got around to looking at their website late last night.

I put an order in for a lot of silk, some wings, and some hooks. Imentioned
your name on my order.. as how I hear about them.

I fancy tying a bunch of wee wet flies, some time soon.  For the wings, I neve
needed to buy feathers befor, I just used to collect them from my back yard..
there were always something I could use, pigeon, starling, blackbird..

I also ordered some of those Knapek hooks as  Iwanted to tie some barbless
nymphs on them. I am heading to Slovenia for a short break soon.

I have never heard of picric before. tell me more about this picric died fur...
what is picric (some type of acid ?) and why is it good ?

thanks Ian

Homepage:- http://www.angelfire.com/on/theriverbank SwapPage
http://www.angelfire.com/on/theriverbank/ftswaps.html