My neighbor when I lived in West Virginia  once had a bat "catch" his
fly in mid cast.

             "J Balmer"
             <jbal...@a5.com>
             vfb-m...@googlegr         <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
             oups.com                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/19/2010 08:52          RE: [VFB] QUOTE FOR THE DAY
             AM

             Please respond to
             vfb-m...@googlegr
                 oups.com

Never caught a goose, but I caught a seagull once.