A we say in Texas "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute!" Thursday looks good. Friday maybe not.

My daughter is getting married Saturday - Outside. Between Austin and San Antonio. Looks good from the current forecast.

Jack
Austin

Michael Bliss wrote:
No, No, No I am headed to San Antonio Wednesday night and I have two golf dates. Nick Texas is not supposed to get snow. Sweden is.

Mike