Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För Mike
Barrett
Skickat: den 8 mars 2010 17:23
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: RE: [VFB] Bunyan Bug...

Montana not Missouri.

Mike Barrett

21133 west View

Wharton, NJ 07885

Cell: 201-841-3775

  _____

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Niclas Runarsson
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 11:06 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Bunyan Bug...

Saw the Robert Redford movie A River Runs Through It the other day
(recommended by the way) and heard Bunyan Bugs being mentioned when they
were out fishing. Of course I got curious and on the web I found a lot of
info about it. Cork fly by Norman Means (more known as Paul Bunyan) from
Missoula, Missouri. Anyone tried this monster?

http://www.bunyanbug.com/

http://flyanglersonline.com/features/oldflies/part220.php

"Third Milennium Bunyan Bug"

http://frontrangeanglers.com/newsletter/april05/bunyanbug.htm