Hi All;

After meeting and watching Ron Knight at SOW BUG tie classic fly rod
spinnerbaits, I've started trying to tie tying them.  Just palced an order with
Janns Netcraft for rest of supplies I need.

This got me thinking, do any of you tie/fish and other of the Tom Nixon
patterns?

If so, which ones have been successfull for you and for what fish and under
what conditions?

Thanks in advance;

Wayne