While making bamboo rods, I seem to get cut quite often, many different
ways, and often they are like deep paper cuts. Bamboo can be sharp as a
razor. Anyways, super glue stings a bit, but it immediately coagulates the
blood and stops the bleeding. And it heals up faster and with less scarring
than just bandages and neosporin.

Scott