So how is JimmyD fairing?  Haven't heard from him.  Maybe he's still exploring
Veronica's versions of rope-dubbing.  (She did pack her spiked cowgirl boots,
chaps, and her whip-finisher.)

  From: Dan
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 10:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] VFB Memberships

        dagnabbit DonO;

        That is a vision that will haunt me for years!  Her own version of
'rope' dubbing!? Yikes!

        I could have gone all week without that being imprinted into my mind!
LOL

        I do believe in ghosts, I do believe in ghosts, I DO believe in ghosts!

        Salty Dan

        If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky diving!