    From: J McK <woodenleg...@hotmail.com>
    Subject: RE: [VFB] DonO - prayers needed
    To: "Fly Swap" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
    Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 8:24 AM

Don O is in our prayers here in Arkansas.......

    Jerry McKaughan,President
    Caddis Fly Fishing Club
    P. O. Box 9104
    Russellville, AR 72811
    www.caddisflyfishers.org <http://www.caddisflyfishers.org/>

    flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com