I have the Ott light that is very similar.  I love the light but miss having
a long flexible arm on my light so I can position it where I want.  My
sister gave it to me so that is what I use. The Ott light keeps colors
pretty true which is nice and seems to be easy on the eyes.  But if I were
getting one I would go with a longer flexible arm.

Mike

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Chuck Alexander
<chuckalexan...@hughes.net>wrote:

>  I just read on down the page  to the "ratings" and comments. Out of 21
> feedbacks, 15 give it 5 stars, 6 give it 4 stars and no 3,2, or 1's. And
> they compare it to Ott Lights, which at our local Hobby Lobby is right at
> $100. Now I KNOW I'm gonna get one to at least try out, Chuck

Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii