To: "vfb-mail" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 11:03 AM
Subject: [VFB] need fly tying books and things???

Ok everybody here it goes i was at the Vetrans Hospital the otherday to get my foot looked at again and she said that there is nothing else that they can do for it other than to put a pin in it and thats it, so i left all disapointed and was hoping to avoid this...

I went back to work [I work in a lumber mill making timber beams that are anywhere from 6x6 to 28x20 ] well i had a load turn sidways on the floor chains and so i was moving one of the beams and had a sharp pain in the stomache are so went back to hospital and turns out i developed a hernia, ge oh boy i was already looking at taking 6 weeks off for the foot now looking at 8 weeks off for this to so now i am looking for lots of things to do like tying flies and reading fly tying books lol so that is where i am at and was just wondering if anybody would like to get rid of some of these things lol so let me know pls ok so talk to you all later thanks again

Patrick Harnish
Myrtle Creek Oregon