To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [VFB] I met an angel...

Thanks Dono.  I tie a lot of foam poppers.  I usually make my own from
flipflop foam.  Sometimes the foam is too soft, the fish actually can
tear the foam.  I would usually put the earplugs I have experience with
in this category.  But the colors on these is soo interesting, it may be
worth the short life of a fly.

Jack

Don Ordes wrote:
Jack,
they are ear plugs. Squish them and stick them in your ears and they expand to custom-fill your ear channels.

DonO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Lehman" <jklepo...@sbcglobal.net>