Yeah, she might not appreciate being called your wideJ

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anthony Spezio
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:05 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Cc: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fishining this morning

I ought to yse my SPELL CHECK
Tony

--- On Thu, 5/13/10, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VFB] Fishining this morning
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Cc: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 11:33 AM

My wide has a double appointment at the doctors office this morning and
normally she will be there for a couple of hours. I have permission to fish
the pond alongside the parking lot.I have never got to fish it because of
time of the year or having my appointment. It was overcast and real windy
but I gave it a shot. Tied on a Peacock and Bronze. Had nothing for a while
then I got a good fish on. I never did see it before breaking off. I had
some 7X tipprt on my leader and had no other with me. Then I tied in a
Peacock body nymph with a gold bead head. That did yeild a couple of
Largmouth Bass. The takes were real slow, just felt the line tighten up and
the fish was there.
Had another take and when the bass came out of the water, he broke off. Tied
in a Peackock body bugger. When I turned out of the wind, I noticed my wife
back at the van waving me to come back. I could not belerve she was already
finished. Heading back to the van I made another cast and hooked up with a
Largmouth. That made five Bass, two break offs and one miss. Not bad for
about an hour fishing.
Arkansas Tony