ok so im heading in for hernia surgery today at noon, am a little worried about
it but that is part of life,, so this puts off my fishing for a little bit but
gives me more time to tie flies lol.   I know that i have worked hard all my
life and look and act like a fork lift lol atleast that is what my wife and
doctor tells me lol and this last year i sure feel it and but thats part of
life lol. sorry to plugg up the board with this just thought that i would let
you all know hope everybody is having a good day.

Patrick Harnish Sr.
Myrtle Creek Or.