On 5/23/2010 12:30 PM, Peter Gramp wrote:
I'm here, back from the hospital for personal reasons, still resting & recouping, but getting back to "normal". Had a "i've been deprived of tying, so I'm making up for lost time" tying stint of a dozen or so generic parachutes or "klinkhammer takeoffs" for about an hour or so, nothing to write home about but still enough to get the "tying fix" until I have more time later on.
So yep, still here and kickin' :)
-Pete

Good to see evidence of activity in your corner, Pete. Seems a lot of folks have been worrying/wondering about your situation.

Rodger