Chuck-
not too far off. When i was a wee lad trying to tie my first fly, I 'borrowed' my mom's 12" long dressmaking 'pinking shears' from her sewing bench. As far as I was concerned, these were perfect.

So you see, the Megarelli would have been in range- lol.
BTW, hedge clippers don't work- take two hands to use- nothing to hold the material to be cut with. ;o)

DonO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Alexander" <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>

What are your scissors??? hedge clippers ROFL, Chuck