Most of these tools are just a gimmick. Next time make a slurry with Commet, or a scrubbing cleanser like it and paste that into the screw head. Place as much downward pressure as you can manage, and if the screw head hasn't already been completely rounded, it will come out. Works like a champ 99% of the time as long as there is something left for the slurry and screw driver to bite into.

Scott