2002 he was an owner of a small gym in Stockholm, when a cute girl walked
through his doors. A few hours ago entire Sweden could watch him say "I
do"... and just like that, from just 'Daniel Westling', he became 'Prince
Daniel of Sweden', 'Duke of Västergötland' and 'Knight of the Royal Order of
the Seraphim'.

2002 I worked at Emerson Energy Systems when a cute girl walked through my
doors. Today I'm unemployed...

Some people make the right choice and just get it for free. I did and got
time to tie flies whenever I want without having to attend to important
dinners and I got freedom to fish without having the press hanging over my
shoulder. LOL

Not just an ordinary Saturday in Sweden:
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2010/06/19/von.sweden.royal.weddi
ng.svt?iref=allsearch

/Nick