From: Niclas Runarsson <niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 5:05:37 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] 'COOOL'... said the foam freak.

Yepp. Sticky backed. The glitter was however of a type that quite easily was
rubbed off. Everywhere on the clothes and floor, micro... no, nano... no,
pico... no, FEMTO small sparkles. LOL

Maybe a thin layer of Flex-Loc or something will hold it onto the material.
Or you just let it leave a "trail" for the fish to follow... like a sparkly
smoke behind a "fly launch".

/Nick