THAT was a neat approach... epoxy. Sharp reflections, but still smooth as a
baby butt. ;o)

/Nick

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För
ashley strutt
Skickat: den 15 juli 2010 20:52
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: Re: [VFB] 'COOOL'... said the foam freak.

Now I can see the picture on the 'puter instead of the phone, thats the same
stuff I was looking at while getting some hopper foam. Thought Crease flies
at the time. The body of which is covered in epoxy. I may have to go
shopping again.....

I can see a shooting star fly appearing........complete with twinkle behind
it!

Ashley