>From what  Don said we will need to change this.  You will need to send me
$45.00 to  pay for the hooks and shipping.

Let me know which hooks you want to get.

Rick

________________________________
From: Rick Zieger <rdzieg...@yahoo.com>
To: VFB <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 8:58:29 AM
Subject: [VFB] Hook Swap

10 swappers.  You order the Hooks from Hagens.  Price does not seem to incle
the10% tax. Have them shipped to me.
I am thinking $5.00 for shipping.  When we have everyone signed up I will give
date to order the hooks.  that way they all come at the same time.   Two weeks
to sign up.
List your name, hook style and size.
Rick

1. Rick Zieger   style 300  size 14