Hi,
I bought some Knot Sense (from Loon Outdoor) the other day. Now I'm
wondering, how to apply the stuff on my hand tied leaders. I want to
strengthen the knots.
Should mention that on the leaders I moisten the knots before I pull
them snug to reduce friction while pulling.

2 options as far as I see it.

first option: pull the knots snug, adding some saliva as before, and
than a drop of knot sense
or
2nd option: knot the knot, pull them but not snug, than add a drop of
knot sense and then pull snug.

So, the main question is: Will Knot Sense reduce friction as well?

Rene