Chuck, you know better than that. Prayers for ailing members and family has always been a part of this list. You and I are good examples. Maybe I should have clarified a little more.

JIMMY D
VFB Moderator

Chuck Alexander wrote:

So, if we have our family member that gets sick, we can't ask for prayer requests??? Well, It's NOT fishing or tying related, so I had to ask. I Don't want to get 40 lashes....Chuck

Some interesting observations on the Taliban by that great American philosopher, Jeff Foxworthy.

                 "YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..."
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

                 3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

                  11. Your cousin is president of the United States

       =

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus, Texas Fish & Game Magazine, VFB & FFW Moderator, Scout Exec. BSA, Retired, http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html ***************** <º))))))))>< ***************************************