Message

A Woman Flyfisher, a Young Man Flyfisher, and an Old Fart Flyfisher

A woman, a young man, and an old fart are sitting streamside debating on who is
the greatest flyfisher of the three of them.

The Woman:  I have grace and style when I cast, and have more awareness of my
fellow anglers and the fish, so I am the greatest.

The Young Man:  I have power to cast into the backing and I can hike for miles
to the remote spots, so I am the greatest flyfisher.

Why are you scrolling down?  It's your turn to say something...