Jody had the fatty tumor removed yesterday afternoon. Easy operation, did it right in the Doc's office It was incapsulated, or free-floating and not fastened anywhere. I think it's what they call a benign lipoma. The doc is having it checked anyway to see if there's any malignancy.

Thanks for your continued prayers.  I'll keep you posted.
JIMMY D

What great news!  Prayers continue for a clean bill of health.

We're still on pins and needles here. The MRI session will start in about an hour and we should hear results in about 3 hours.

a.