Crossed the Canada/USA border and picked up the ant swap flies from the Post
Office in Blaine, WA.

Great set of ants. Most of which were much more delicate and smaller than
mine. A good selection of well tied traditional style thread or fur ants, a
very nice CDC ant from Thomas (I doubt that I would be able to see it in the
water,- just hang on and wait for a pull!) , Wes's GT ant and detailed
instructions for tying and DonO's bead ant.

A special thanks to Jerry for hosting and for the extra tie-fast tool.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C. Canada

http://www.totemflyfishers.ca <http://www.totemflyfishers.ca/>