From: Larry Johnson <johns...@uvu.edu>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fiberglass rods now bamboo
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:00 PM

Wayne:  Actually, I have been to Tony's place twice. I have been to the Sowbug
3 times.  I have seen the tying room and the rod-building room.  We didn't see
all the rods, but I did see the photos.  I hopw to get back again for another
Sowbug.  Thanks for the note.  I would really like to meet more of you guys who
are on the VFB list.

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah