Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

DonO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Johnson" <johns...@uvu.edu>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Tue. Oct. 17 - Sow Bug Alumni signup update

Note to all: Announcing a new grandchild !!! Phoebe Alivia Johnson, born October 18, in El Paso, Texas. 8 lbs. even, 20" long, and according to her father, she is really cute. We have not seen any pictures yet. That makes 15 grandchildren. I know, I know. There is always someone with more, or older, or cuter, or smarter, etc. As my friend says, "I've never seen an ugly grandchild yet." We did our best, and now I am really tired. Better have a nap.

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah

"Larry Johnson" <johns...@uvu.edu> 10/19/2010 10:22 AM >>>
I am behind the person who is standing behind the girl in the red sweatshirt. You can see a bit of my hat and head. I was "scrunched" into to corner.....

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah

"Allan Fish" <afi...@sbcglobal.net> 10/19/2010 8:10 AM >>>
Wouldn't you know it - just when I had to go to the bathroom, they
gathered everybody (but me) together and took a photo!

Hmmm... I can still see some un-named faces. ;o)