On 10/23/2010 6:37 PM, Tom Davenport wrote:
We've had a glorious October, and while I spent a week of it in NYC visiting my daughter, pretty much every other day I have been fishing (retirement is great, and so far the golden years feel VERY golden).

I almost always enjoy fishing with a companion. Most of my fishing is lake fishing, so there is usually plenty of room for company.

Rodger

Nicely set up scene for your soup pic!!