To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Rope dubbing peacock- Fly of the Week- peacock

There are a lot of processes and color combinations, etc. that I never get into. I should, I suppose. By the way. I plan to retire after this school year, and would love to find some time to come up and fish some of the mystical waters of Wyoming. I can bring the 4-wheeler. You would only need to point me in a direction. And there are two or three places here in central Utah which deserve your attention for an afternoon or two. It won't happen if we don't make it happen. I have a harder time getting around lately, but I fished almost exclusively creeks and streams. (Love those beaver ponds. I pass the Provo by altogether because of all the traffic it gets. The fish in the Provo have seen everything a thousand times. When I watch the evening weather, I always feel the need to call you and tell you that you are welcome for
the weather we sent to you after we had it here in Utah.

LJ

"Don Ordes" <f...@tribcsp.com> 11/4/2010 10:13 AM >>>
Larry,
If you use and furs or even dark synthetics, and option to tying in a tinsel is using a very small clump of Quick-decent, which comes in many colors and I thing even a holo. It can even be roped or Norvised into peacock. Stretch
it out fine and then spin it in.

I use gold with my brown furs and silver with my gray furs to replace the
flash of ribbing, but accentuate the segments.

DonO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Johnson" <johns...@uvu.edu>