I think I will take it back and see about upgrading it.
Tony

--- On Mon, 11/29/10, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
Subject: RE: [VFB] Webcam
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 2:18 PM

Hi Tony:

It’s ok for Skype and similar communications
where both parties see each other on their PC or laptop screens. As I said
before, they are designed to view the face of the caller and personally I don’t
think that they are good enough to view a tying sequence. I’m not saying
it is impossible, just difficult to do. I suspect that a person would have to
set it up so that the webcam pointed away from the PC operator in order to view
a fly tying sequence. Just my 2 Cents worth.

P.S. If you want to try it with Skype on a
face to face conversation, I’m willing to be your guinea pig!

Neville (
 Nev ) Gosling