I don't know about magazine, but here's a VHS I have that I keep meaning to try out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Tying-Convertible-Tube-Flies-VHS-Paliei-WX19439-/130385672582?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e5b977986

Jack
Austin

On 12/18/2010 8:28 AM, Jeff Frye wrote:
Rene, do you recall what magazine that was?

*From:* Rene Zillmann <rene.zillm...@t-online.de>
*To:* vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
*Sent:* Sat, December 18, 2010 6:22:27 AM
*Subject:* [VFB] tube flies

Hi
in a recent mag I found an interesting article about a 'tube fly
construction kit' for streamside use.
The concept is, that you tie the components of a tube fly (Wing, body,
front hackle,..) on seperate, short tubes and later on the water, you
select a body, a wing etc., fiddle them on your leader, attach the hook,
and voila..
I' just started to build some of these components.
Anybody else has done this so far?
Rene

To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en