  From: Michael Bliss
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 11:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] New cartoons on website

  I like em.

  With your demented mind, you should be able to fill books - just like one of
my favorties - Gary Larson.

  Mike

  On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com> wrote:

    I have two new cartoons up on my website.  Thanks to Darren (Pacres) for

    http://www.fantasyflies.com/fly_side.php

    Buggs had too much Ever-clear egg-nog last night.

    Good thing I don't drink.  I'm the designated driver.

  Mike Bliss
  Aloha from Hawaii