A number of you have met my wife Dot
Today Dot and I are celebrating 60 years of wedded bliss.????? She has put up with my fly tying, canoe building, airplane building, photography, fly fishing and now bamboo rod making along with other hobbies like wood and leather carving and furniture building.
I guess I can't complain.
Arkansas Tony

CONGRATULATIONS TO TONY FOR HAVING SUCH A WONDERFUL LOVING AND PATIENT BRIDE.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO TONY AND DOT ON SUCH A GREAT WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

Tony,
You do realize that on the 60th anniversary the husband is supposed to give the wife
a yellow diamond, don't you?

Of course, Dot's had a diamond in the rough for the entire time! :-)

Again,  Congratulations.

a.