You will have to talk to Dot about that when you are here in March for the
Sowbug.
Tony

--- On Thu, 12/23/10, Scott Bearden <scott.bear...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Scott Bearden <scott.bear...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] OT 60 years
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 2:29 PM

Tony,
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and quite a mile stone. I share
several of your hobbies as you are well aware and each year it seems I pick up
another. I have only been married 7 years and each year I wonder what is
keeping her from killing me. Besides kevlar clothing and my dog as a food
tester, any advice to help me make it to 60 in one piece?

Seriously, congratulations and here is wishing you many more!
Scott