Hi Rene and rest of list,

Happy Christmas from snow bound Wiltshire, England.
The snow as stopped 2 days ago so hoping to get out and get some Grayling
fishing in but only if the roads are clear.

Ashley

PS. will there be a limit on the length of Christmas tree? may be a problem
sending through the post [?]. Sorry couldn't resist.