From: Allan Fish <afi...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 11:17 AM

> what constitutes a "Swedish Redneck"??
>
> Wayneb

Wayne,

We only know of one - the one and only Niclas Runarsson.

Nick's a Swede by birth and a Redneck by virtue of two trips to Sowbug and
being adopted by Tony and me.  That plus liberal infusions of A&W Root Beer.

We're going to introduce him to Moon Pie on his next visit.  That'll clinch the
deal!

a.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.