I'm wanting to tie up some ausable wulffs and need some Australian Opossum
for it.  Does anyone either:
1.) Have some extra they would be willing to trade material for material
with me for? or
2.) Know of a US- based supplier where the material and shipping would total
under 10 bucks? (I'm married and on an allowance of sorts)
or I was thinking maybe
3.) Know of a substitute material that behaves and looks like Australian
Opossum that I may already have (I've never worked with the Australian
Opossum, so I don't know what would be similar)
Thanks in advance, and since I'm not sure if this is list-appropriate or not
(it has to do with tying, but then I've not seen other emails like it), send
replies off-list please.
-Pete