Wayne:

  I tie mine with a bead head(black or copper) and soft hackle, no wing case.
I also like to tie them in size 20 to 26.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

----- "Wayne Blake-Hedges" <wayneb22...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi All;

Will be tying this pattern in a fly tyin class Saturday, anyone care to share
their favorite ways of tying/pattern variations, etc?

Thanks in advance;

Wayneb