From: jerryp...@comcast.net <jerryp...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] RE: Pheasant tail nymph-your variations and/or tips
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 1:14 PM

#yiv1942983275 p {margin:0;}

Wayne:
  I tie mine with a bead head(black or copper) and soft hackle, no wing case.
I also like to tie them in size 20 to 26.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

----- "Wayne Blake-Hedges" <wayneb22...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi All;

Will be tying this pattern in a fly tyin class Saturday, anyone care to share
their favorite ways of tying/pattern variations, etc?

Thanks in advance;

Wayneb