From: Tom Davenport <t...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] RE: Pheasant tail nymph-your variations and/or tips
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 1:12 AM

I tie a simple, BHPT with PT tail and body, herl and bead.  (The picture below
has a little hare's ear incorporated, that was just an experiment, and not
usually done).  This is my number one fly, and it has accounted for hundreds of
fish, mostly caught with a size 18, though I tie it between 14 and 22.  A very
easy tie, it takes about 5 minutes if the beads are already on a bunch of
hooks.

Tom

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----