Hi Birdie:

I am sorry to learn that you have pancreatic cancer. Following receipt of a
Christmas card, I recently learned that a good friend two Provinces distant
(Canada has Provinces as opposed to States) has been diagnosed with cancer
of the bladder.  Concerned, I telephoned him without delay.  Life has not
always been easy for this individual, but he retains a very positive outlook
and that in effect is how he is dealing with the situation. He is an Aussie
and a damned good one at that.

Try to stay positive! Take your wife back to Florida and your travel fly
rod! Don't let this get you down (easy for me to say but hard to do). You
will be in my daily prayers.  Don't give up

Neville (Nev) Gosling

Greater Vancouver, BC

Canada

  _____