All of my responses or messages to the VFB go to my span filter.

Rick

Rick,

All of my messages were being thrown into the spam folder. so I created the following filter:

IF:  Subject contains:          [VFB]
Move to folder:         Inbox

That way it includes everyone including myself.

You're on Yahoo mail (so am I, actually). Go into your mail - click on OPTIONS and then MAIL OPTIONS.

After the options come up on the left side, click on Filters.......then Add Filter. Fill in your criteria and then click on Save Changes.

Easy as falling on the ice like I did today.  :-(

al
--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN