The bride is 22. The voice of duty is 66. Have no idea if the bride can cook .
but the voice can and my belt size shows it.
Gary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Ordes
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] sowbug

  Gary,

  Sorry you're going to miss the 'Bug'.

  So is that your bride or someone else's?  Just kidding.  I understand- I've
done it too.

  (The father walks the bride up the aisle, and the husband walks her down the
isle. The transfer is made- hubby is stuck with her.  You'll know someone's
made a mistake if, after the wedding, the father dances back down the aisle
while clicking his heels in jubilation and yelling 'who-hoo'!)

  You must stand to benefit if she is a good cook.  So is that 1st-hand or
2nd-hand invite meals?

  Buggs