You are so right about fond memories that you will remember the rest of your
life,
You are a lucky man

From: Wayne Blake-Hedges
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 7:50 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fishing with somebody we know

      Hi phxflytyer;

      It was a thrill fishing with Tony, we were actually a little down river
at Wildcat shoals.  I started fishing a chilipepper but fish were keyed in on
midges.  Both Tony and I put on small midge imitations and hooked fish but
quickly lost them. Still a great thrill!

      Been building a bamboo rod with Tony for the last week and now got to go
fishing with him.

      Very much priceless memories to be cherished forever!

      Wayneb