From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
Subject: [VFB] Sowbug 2011 - Part 2 Wapsi Tour
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, March 25, 2011, 7:06 PM

Fellow VFBers:

Below is an abreviated URL which, if you click on it will take you to the
Microsoft Skydrive cloud
for pictures. Hopefully it will work for you ok, however this is the first time
that I have used it.
The pictures may take a while
to download.

Instrctions:

1) Click on the URL below;

2) When the file opens and the first picture displays, if you click on the
arrow and the lower centre,
it will play as a slide show;

3) You can then go to the top right and click on “Full Screen”

4) to return to normal size, press Esc button.

http://tinyurl.com/6em8u48

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver, BC   Canada