From: Jack Lehman
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7:22 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] RE: Anybody fishing???

The white bass run is over, the big bass are up in the shallows.

But be careful, we're not the only fishers out there.

Jack
Austin

On 4/6/2011 10:38 AM, Wayne Blake-Hedges wrote:
        Hi All;

        Stuck behind a desk at work, besides weather not so great today.  The
days when weather has been good, I haven't been able to get some fishing in
#$%&*.

        Hoping to sneak out at lunch tomorrow.

        Anybody doing any better????

        Besides Rick Zieger, he always finds time to fish!

        Wayneb