From: Tom Davenport <t...@comcast.net>
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, April 25, 2011 10:03:06 PM
Subject: [VFB] Greetings from my hospital bed

I was trying to attach a photo to this but it was accidentally sent! So if you
saw a photo with no subject or text, that was me smiling at you from my
hospital
bed. ( I'm doing this from my phone, thus the difficulty.)

Had my knee replacement surgery this morning, and all went well. The Doc said
he
was very pleased with the surgery, and expects a good result. A couple of nerve
blocks mean I feel no pain at all, that will come tomorrow.  In the meantime, I
have nothing to do but watch my knee being moved by a machine, so I thought I
would send out this update for those of you who know me and would like to
know.
-Tom Davenport